Audició de moviment per la creació ‘Badarsag’ d’Attila Andrasi
27 gener - 10:00h - 16:00h
Attila Andrasi is looking for (male / female) dancers based in Spain – Catalonia for the next creation ‘Badarsag’.
What we are looking for:
– strong skills in contemporary dance techniques and improvisation
– relevant stage experience
– interest in the chore topic of the piece: childhood memories and the child in us
– involvement in the creative process
– interest in research for authentic movement and authentic movement interpretation
What we are offering:
– paid residency in Spain 3 – 23 February and 2-27 March 2020
– paid touring 2020 – 2021
– the possibility of further collaborations
– a friendly, teamwork environment where individuals matter, and artistic choices are happening now
Application deadline: 11 of January 2020 midnight
How to apply: send your visual portfolio (CV) and different dance videos where you are visible by Vimeo or YouTube (not accepted any uploaded video which is requested to download) and write a short description about yourself.
– What is inspire you in your life?
– Why you have decided to become a dance artist?
– Write few sentence about your childhood memory?
(500 – 600 characters)
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected artists will be informed by 20th of January.
Audition time: 27-28 January 2020 (10-4pm)
Audition place : Centre d’Arts en Moviment, Roca Umbert Fàbrica de les Arts (Prat de la Riba, núm. 77 08401/ Granollers)